Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Passover and Easter


Having sat through an Easter service that, in addition to being extremely anti-semitic was so boring I begged to die, I am happy to be Jewish around this time of year. It's time for Passover! Bring on the brisket!

Not sure why people say "Happy" Passover to one another, so to all you Heebs, I hope your Passover '06 is peaceful and you survive seeing so much family in such a small space for such a long time. Here is a funny thing from Slate called "The 2-minute Haggadah" for your guffawing pleasure.

Anyone watching the new "Ten Commandments" miniseries? How high were the Writer, Director, and the Casting Director? How hard is it to find a Jewish actor to play Moses?

For you Xtians, I wish a very Happy Easter and I hope you enjoy your weekend with family. Again, not sure why it's a happy occasion, but, enjoy your parades and egg hunts and ham dinners! Can't recommend raiding the Easter candy: those Peeps things are nasty, yo. [shudder]

Far be it for me to be un-PC or exclusionary, so to everyone else: Have a splendid time doing whatever you are doing!

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Happy Passover Miss Trubs and Superfly.

I only wish I liked brisket - feh ;-)

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home