Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bumper Stickers I Enjoy

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix: DON'T DRINK AND DERIVE"

"To err is human, to moo bovine"

"If it's not one thing, it's your mother"

"Help your local Search & Rescue: Get lost"

"Carpe Diem=Seize the day; Carp In Denim=Fish in pants"

"Never believe generalizations"

"I don't think, therefore I am not"

"Veni, Vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I got stuck"

"Avoid alliterations always"

"Dyslexics are teople poo"

"Jesus loves you. But I'm his favorite"

"Resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)"

"Jesus loves you; Everybody else thinks you're a jerk"

"If there is no God, who always pops up that next Kleenex?"

"Too much Pluribus, not enough Unum"

"People like you are the reason people like me need medication"

"Every time you open your mouth, some idiot starts talking"

"I found Jesus--he was behind the sofa the whole time"

"On the journey of life, I choose the psycho path"

"I am not infantile, you stinky poopyhead"

"Visualize Whirled Peas"

"Frankly, Scallop, I don't give a clam"

"Rehab is for quitters"

"Suburbia: Where they tear out the trees and name streets after them"

"Do they ever shut up on your planet?"

"Gravity: It's not just a good idea--It's the law" (Superfly fave!)

"You--Off my planet"

"Allow me to introduce my selves"

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

"I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?"

"You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing"

"Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?"

"Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done"

"Earth is full--Go home"

"Is it time for your medication or mine?"

"I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now"

"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME"

"Without ME, it's just AWESO"

"Madness takes its toll: Please have exact change"

"What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?"

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

"Watch out for the idiot behind me"

"Some days it's just not worth gnawing through the restraints"

Your favorite not on the list? Comment, baby!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kmoney said...

You!! Out of the gene pool!

Proud parent of a C student - C students get re-elected as president.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

my favorites are:

these colors don't run...the whole world.

(under a picture of w) like a rock, only dumber.

by the way, i went to the ani show last night, and her opening act did a song about coulter's dirty snatch, which made my mansnatch dirty from all of the urine running down it. hilarious!

will blog more about the concert tomorrow or so, i'm too tired now. let me know when you guys load the vid...i wanna see it.

are we finally on for da lucky dog tomorrow? i'll call you!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

ok i'm a jerk. i forgot i promised my ex i would help him move tonight. i'll try to give you a call later in case you don't get this. see ya this weekend!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home