Monday, June 19, 2006

Tagged by Marty

For those blissfully unaware, a "tag" is like an email forward which is a sometimes Proustian questionnaire about oneself. If you're tagged, you answer and tag others. Non-participation is like refusing to play kickball anymore because you're a big junior high kid now. Don't be that guy/girl.


Five things in my refrigerator:

1. Corona
2. Fiji Water
3. Brie
4. Tapenade
5. Lactaid

Five things in my closet:

1. 50 hot pink hangers
2. All clothes hanging in same direction and organized by color, sleeve-length, and weight
3. A basket of gym clothes
4. A bunch of paper we stuffed in there when visitors came by
5. A devil halloween costume

Five things in my purse:

1. Hot Pink Ipod Mini in cool case I got at Urban Outfitters
2. Hot Red cellphone, embellished with rhinestones
3. Hot pink calculator, embellished with rhinestones
4. 15 lipsticks and 2 Listerine breathstrips
5. Epi-Pen

Five things in my car:

1. Crumpled, empty Fiji water bottles
2. Receipts
3. Loose change
4. Cigarette butts (Trouble Jr.)
5. PA Drivers License Manual (Trouble Jr.)

Five people now tagged by me:

1. Superfly
2. Bobulah
3. K-Money
4. Star
5. Three-Toed Sloth

1 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Can you please come organize my closet? Yours sounds delightful. I haven't seen you hanging around The Rack lately, I hope everything is okay. Much love.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home