Tuesday, February 13, 2007

VD

I will receive my pathology results on Valentine's Day.

Fine by me, I hate Valentine's Day. Such dreck, such a disgusting wallet-grab on the part of greeting card companies, chocolatiers and jewelers. What insanely ludicrous pressure put on people to observe and express on this day their love for people by making purchases.

That Christmas thing isn't bad enough for you people? Sheesh.

My people know I love them all day, every day, and vice versa.

That said, I will love to hear tomorrow that I am cancer-free, and I will take it upon myself to open up some bub and tear into some chocolate, if I get that good news.

Just say no to VD.

Wishing you love everyday of the year,

xoxoxo
T.

5 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

Trubbs, I'd love to hear that for you too. It will be a VD to remember (in a very good way) :)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

I hate VD too. At least you have the fabulous Superfly!

7:19 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Good luck tomorrow, Trouble.

8:25 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

I'm saying a prayer for you and I think you're great and it's going to work out.

Love, love, love,
Snowbizzle

11:00 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Love back atcha Miss Trubs!

Fingers crossed and good juju coming your way :-)

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home