Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Superfly boyfriend


Us Posted by Hello

Everyone asks us how we met. Our preferred answer is: I was found by Superfly on the side of the road, holding a cardboard sign. Actually, we met at a non-sanctioned JDate event, a chat party on February 19. Neither of us wanted to go, and each spent most of the night alone and bored. An incident over Listerine Breath Strips got us talking. Well, I tried to talk to him over the din, and he mostly said, "What?" Anyway, we connected

Long-distance relationships are notoriously hard and rumored to be a waste of time. Through some wonderful serendipity, he and I have seen each other nearly every weekend since February, talked every day, and shared some really wonderful experiences.

What do I like about him? Everything. :) Especially his smile and his sense of humor, but also that thick Noo Yawk accent and the way he always laughs at me when I cuss people out in traffic. That's all I care to share with this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home