Thursday, March 23, 2006

Beards

(This has nothing to do with Tom Cruise, by the way)


Do you read The New York Times; print, online, or over someone's shoulder? Perhaps you caught the Style section article about bearded men. Perhaps you are already so in-the-know, so trendy, that you are hip to my jive. Whatever.

All I have to say is, before Cargo, before Ralph Lauren's shows, before Clooney in Syriana, my very own Superfly sported the world's sexiest beard.

So there.

Oh, and write this down: Tomorrow, March 24 is Trouble's birthday. Plan accordingly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Happy Birthday Baby!! I wish you all the happiness in the world. You deserve nothing but the best.

3:59 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Happy Birthday Trouble! Did that style article cover beards on women. My office has a few mediterranean women and an electrolysist on staff. I hate it when a woman has a thicker beard than me.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home