Thursday, June 22, 2006

My New Job

Ok: it's high time Rachel Perry moved on to another job. She's cute, she's a real wiseacre; there's plenty of jobs for a girl on Maxim's list of 100 Hottest Women (whatever it is called) for the petite Canadian.

I want her job. I want to be the disembodied voice on every single VH1 show not voiced-over by that annoying British "Most Fabulous" guy. I want my purry little alto narrating the frolics and foibles of rock stars and other ridiculous celebrities. No disrespect intended, Rachel Perry, but it's my turn now and I will OWN it.

Come on VH1! I live in New York, I'm a freelancer with a lot of time on my hands, whaddya say? Just one shot, Coach, you'll see. Give me one chance and I'll knock it right out of the park.

3 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Do you have a voice like this lady www.leonagraham.com?

She's a DJ on Virgin Radio and does voiceovers.

We're friends. Nothing more.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Hmmm, you live in NY, maybe you need to get in touch with some Jewish Mafia. hint hint.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

you can be the next kennedy! and trouble is a great nickname for a vj. rock it, beaatch. see you tonight!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home