Thursday, July 19, 2007

WOT on WSOPC

Ok, so I'm still mad at my teammates for taking their slow-ass time to complete and return our registration for the World Series of Pop Culture. If not for Bobulah and K-Money, my hot ass would be on your TV, owning this competition!

I'm owning it from the sofa. The teams I liked are out of the competition at the Semi-Final level. The team I absolutely hate, Twisted Misters, are improbably plugging along, making snide ageist comments and acting all ridiculously arrogant, seeing how they are all three complete tools. I have a sneaking suspicion they're cheating somehow.

If they actually win this year I will take extreme pleasure in knocking them back down to peanut size next year.

Hey, Twisted Misters? Be sure to use that $250,000 for zit cream, Lasik, and hookers! Someday you'll be men.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home