Monday, June 18, 2007

Blogiversary!

Bricka-Bracka, Firecracker, Siss-Boom-Bah, WOT, WOT, rah, rah, rah!






In June of 2005 I began this here little blog.

I was living at my parents' house in Pennsylvania. Superfly and I had been dating long-distance four whole months. I was unemployed, friendless, in Greenland. So to speak.

In June of 2007:

Superfly and I moved on up to a deluxe apartment on the East Side of Denver and we've been together two-and-a-half-ish years. I am vaguely employed, lots of friends (including the only living genius I know personally, Mr. B. A.) and far from Greenland.

I am celebrating with a cold beer and some Oxycontin (my back is killing me again) and toast my friends in the blogosphere, my old/new friends, and the special anniversary of this little blog that could, but overslept.

Cheers!

If you wouldn't mind, check out the first posts of World of Trouble, under June 2005 in the Archives. That's located on the left sidebar, dearhearts.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Congrats on two years of blogging. It's nice to be back in touch.

Mmm... Oxycontin.

-- Your living genius friend.

8:42 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Happy Blog-Anniversary!

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long :-)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home