Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Flying

For the love of all that is holy, people, CHECK YOUR BAGS WHEN YOU FLY! Seriously, the time you think you're making up by not going to baggage claim is time we have to waste waiting on your lumbering ass to pull your overstuffed piece of shit bag out of the overhead compartment. Every single motherfucker on the plane, except me. I (eventually) sail off the plane, zip through the airport, pick up my bags and leave. I'm begging you: stop.

I'm very serious about this. So serious, I've rage-blogged about it before.

Also, please know that if you drink coffee, a bottle of water and a soda while sitting on your seat you will be forced to wake your aisle-seated neighbor five different times during the flight so you can visit the lavatory. You aren't power exercising, friend: be kind to your fellow passengers and karma will reward you.

It can't be said often enough: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

SERENITY NOW!


So I'm here in Las Vegas. Having a great time. Live blogging! http://troubleonwheels.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home