Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hive-O-Rama

I am completely indisposed for a bit, thanks to a disgusting case of hives. I'm doped to the eyeballs and can barely see this screen.

Thank you so much for helping me, LB and luscious morsel Teach, you're the best.

TTFN


PART DEUX: What a stupid thing to be extremely allergic to! This is the third time in my life I've been rushed to hospitals, covered in scary-loooking welts and wheezing, all because of insecticide. As soon as I wake up from my Benadryl coma, I'm starting a Ban Toxic Insecticides movement. Yeah...let me get right..on...that..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PART TROIS: 8 pill bottles in front of me, hope I'm taking the right amount at the right time, given my hazy eyesight and loopy brain. I don't know who I feel worse for, me, or Superfly boyfriend, who is far away and quite sequestered, worrying about yours truly. Sleeping my days away and generally being quite useless. I want to tidy up his apartment and give him a proper welcome home, but dammit, I keep nodding off. At least the hives are getting better, so I won't frighten him when he gets here. :) THANK YOU so much for your well wishes. It means everything to me to have such caring friends. MWAH!

3 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

You are very welcome my friend. Anytime!

I hope you are feeling better.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I am so glad that you that you are ok. Can't live without my daily dose of Trouble!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

TJ! OMG, you won't believe this: my Aunt has that disease--Porphyria--that Julianne Moore had in the movie. No lie! For real!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home