Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sur la Route

That's right, I'm a travelling Trouble for the next couple of weeks. Spending time in PA with family and spawn, then jetting off to Colorado for a visit with the spawn 2.0 - 4.0 versions.

Already missing my tribbly Superfly something fierce, cannot wait for him to join me for a little Halloween whoop-dee-doo here in the land of the Amish. Second day here and I've already been to court. Nothing I did--this time--Trouble Jr.'s unfortunate choice in boyfriends has a parole hearing. Of course I offered moral support and of course I gave talking some sense into the girl my very best shot.

Why do young, beautiful, bright girls fall for the biggest losers, every time?

[sigh] Speaking of big losers, when I go to Colorado I'll be dealing with four: my ex and his latest wife, my mother, and the world's most cunning stalker. Is it any wonder to anyone that I have panic attacks the entire flight to Denver? Being with my wee sprouts is worth all of it, and then some.

Superfly, I am so incredibly lucky to have you in my life, and I plan to show you every day, in increasingly inventive ways, just how much I appreciate you. *SMOOCH!*

My friends, whom I adore so very much, thank you, too, for being you. You'll just have to be satisfied with my expressed love, darlings; all physical affection is Property Superfly. :)

*Waves from verdant farmland* You should see these albino pumpkins! No, not those, those are my boobs. I'm talking ACTUAL gourds, freakily non-orange.

A toast of spiced cider to all, with love.

xoxo T

4 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Hopefully she will grow out of it!! I hope you have fun with the mini trubs in CO and I'm sending you all my good thoughts that you will be able to deal with all that may come your way, I know that you will!!

Love to you too!! XOXOX

4:33 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

That's not all you'll get.

nyuck nyuck

10:07 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Have a great time with the munchkins!
Come back soon, I already miss you :-)

6:08 AM  
Blogger Boogie said...

I've heard about the albino pumpkins -- they're being sold as "ghost" pumpkins this year, apparently. Unless you really were talking about yer boobs, in which case...ah, nevermind...

Have fun and few, if any, panic attacks :-)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home