Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Blows



...and I ain't talking about Kate Moss!

Nice blizzard we've got here. Poor Superfly had no choice but to schlep out in this gunk. He can expect to freeze half-to-death walking to the subway, endure elbow-to-asshole crowds on the train and delays as long as 20 minutes, and wet shoes and hems.

Not me. In the words of BTO:

If you find yourself annoyed
Look at me, I'm self-employed
I like to work at nothing all day
And I'll be taking care of business...

TCB, baby, TCB.

You know, I've despised snow since my earliest memories of being dragged out to Colorado as a child. No amount of fun skiing or playing snow football can possibly match the grinch-like hatred I have for stupid snowflakes.

Today's rant is brought to you by last night and this morning's incredibly terrifying nightmares. Good day to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I love the snow as long as I don't have to go out in it. Unfortunately, today I had to drive in it and watch it come down and then drive home. We got 6 inches. The best part is that the sun came out, melted it, then the temperature dropped and the roads are now icy, yep I love the snow.

Now, if I was stuck home with my guy and it was snowing.....

4:37 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

That's weird, I had a terrifying nightmare the other night too. Bone chilling actually.

I love the snow too but hate the salt they throw down. It burns the heck out of Ally da Pup's paw's and she gets really upset i.e. she holds her paw in the air and cries. AWWWW.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home