Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Celebrity Crushes

Don't even play, I know you got at least one. Spill!

Some famous personage for whom you would, in the hell-bound snowball's chance of it actually happening, swoon at meeting in person. Naturally, this millionaire will see past your normalness to the rare and wonderful person they've been searching for the world over. You'll dump your boring job and homely studio for the bright lights of Hollywood and a gorgeous house in Bel-Air!

Just read that Joaquin Phoenix is thinking of quitting Hollywood to find true love. I'm thinking Superfly would probably give Joaquin $5 to take me off his hands, and then ask Joaquin if he knew Gwen Stefani's number.

*sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Johnny Depp, Jon Bon Jovi. Need I say more?

5:18 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

First of all I don't have a studio or a boring ass job ;-)

Second, Bel Air is overrated.

Third, I'm in the midst of finding a new hottie to have a crush on. I will get back to you. Jude Law is wearing thin... sigh.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Jude Law? Far be it for me to criticize another's crush, but he is just about the weaseliest celeb out there.

LB, I think you and G. Clooney are a gorgeous match.

Cleave, I see you with Depp. Jon Bon Jovi is too Jersey for you.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home