Friday, November 11, 2005

You, You Light up My Life...heh

My very own Superfly, in a moment of inspired joshing around, popped a Swarovski crystal-encrusted and thusly rainbow disco-ball twinkling light bulb over my red head.

So clever, so timely, and so damn appropriate. From these auspicious beginnings soon will arise a children's book so cool, it'll be on every elementary-aged kid's Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Festivus, and Ramadan wishlist.

Trouble E. Coyote, Super Genius. With a FAT lot of help from Superfly!

Stay tuned, and, eh, if you know anyone in the children's publishing world, drop me a line?

Oh, and please tell me what your favorite children's book were (when you were little, dummies). Mine were all the Roald Dahl books, Eloise, and, especially, Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

My favorite book of all time was the Aristocats!! My parents had to read it to me every night and I had it memorized. If you're asking me what my favorite books was when I could read, I can't for the life of me remember. Except, I did love the Judy Blume books.

Good luck!! MWAH!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

"Madeleine."

"There were 12 little girls all in a line, and the youngest one was Madeleine."

Welcome back!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home