Thursday, November 03, 2005

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Hope you blog readers are well, and thank you for your kind words and thoughts. Going to Denver always fills me with such dread, such angst and depression. Which, in turn, pisses me right the Hell off. Where does a low-rent cowtown in the middle of Buttfuck, Nowhere have the right to upset me? Hmm?

Thusly inclined to make perfectly innocent counter people and service industry personnel pay for 25 years of my misery, my bags are packed and my schedule attuned.

If I'm not back by next week, check the papers for stories about my arraignment on murder charges.

Ciao!

P.S. New links, for your amusement!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

No one has the right to upset you or to take away your happiness. Try not to let them get to you and just enjoy and soak up as much of the munchkins as you can.

You will be home before you know it!! Have a safe trip. MWAH!!

3:34 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Travel safe dear. And don't let that town from Hell get ya down. The kids are the important part!!

MWAH!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home