Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sweet Relief and the Promise of Justice

Ahhhhhh, that's better.

My attorney concurred with me and likewise went apeshit. This is going to end badly for my ex and his trollie.

Fortunately, Colorado courts are friendlier to non-custodial parents than other states are, especially when the custodial parent is a dangerous nincompoop. I've been right all along about my rights! Things will get better for my children, and better for me.

My original attorney withdrew for family reasons and I was left to deal with the ex and his various girlfriends/wives on my own. Normally this would be challenging but doable. Instead, I was dealing with my illness and all the bs that goes along with it, and allowed him too much freedom.

It isn't that he is abusive to the children, by any means. More that he neglects them, and allows other people to do the parenting for him. That'll change, shortly!

And I am sleeping again and not overly anxious to go on any killing sprees.

Alternate-street parking really pisses me off, though. Feh!

How's it going for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home