Friday, March 24, 2006

Go Trouble, It's Your Birthday...

"Holiday! ***
Happy birthday! Today the Sun returns to the position it was in when you were born. As would seem appropriate with this transit, today is a day of new beginnings, and the influences you feel today will affect the entire year to come. However, this does not mean that the whole year will be disappointing if today doesn't work out exactly as planned. You are receiving a new impulse from the energy center within you, as symbolized by the Sun. Therefore any new venture that you start at this time will ride the crest of this new energy and will very likely come to an acceptable conclusion. Whatever you do or begin today will bear the stamp of your individuality more than anything else. This is the day to assert yourself anew."


This glorious horoscope is courtesy astrodienst. You should totally check out this site for their wildly accurate readings. Don't mind the stilted language--they are Dutch.

No, I'm not a hippie nutjob. I eat meat, I reject alternative medicine in favor of pill-popping, my faith is strong, I am politically conservative, blah, blah.

Listen, it's my damn birthday--don't question me!

2 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

Happy happy birthday baby ....

9:54 AM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

Happy birthday and happy pill-popping!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home