Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tough Love

Today, the Erudite Bouncer features a thoughtful discourse about tough guys; from hopped-up Guidos working their way into the VIP Lounge, to their feudal-age counterparts, the Vikings. Fascinating stuff, you should definitely check it out.

The more I look at this idiot, the more he reminds me of your garden-variety Guido. It must be the way he runs around, talking tough, threatening his "enemies" with all manner of ass-kicking, and engaging in pissing contests with other useless Arab "tough guys".

Hey, Mahmoud! Kus Umak! Boos Teezee, ayir! Charra Alaik!

Heh, heh, I found a site that offers English transliteration of Arabic slurs. My day is thusly made.

(Edited to add: I'm aware Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. I just don't see much difference between the two)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I had the Exhibit A tough guy. I really want the nerdy, geeky, nice guy. :)

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home