Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Death to Snark!

It's over. So yesterday. Anyone who cherishes their self-proclaimed or accused snarkiness might as well be wearing acid-wash jeans.

You aren't cool, witty, ascerbic, or tongue-in-cheek. The overcoming-insecurity aspect of your snarkiness is as obvious as a 45-year old, toupee-flappin' corvette owner. Or perhaps the "bad attitude" high school girl who shops at Hot Topic and listens to a lot of Fiona Apple.

Abandon "snark"; you look ridiculous.

If you have no earthly idea what I'm on about, I apologize and I salute you. You probably never have uttered the words, "Bling bling," either.

If you are too far gone, you are already formulating a snarky comment to this post. I suggest you eat out Paris Hilton's ass, instead.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

If you are referring to TK, Mr. Tribble (and I was not in my post), she can do anything she wants!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I must have missed something and I think that I'm glad that I did. I hope that you're feeling better.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Mademoiselle Cleavage, none of that was meant for you. Who is sweeter and kinder than you? I'd say you're the opposite of snark.

And thank you, baby, I'm on the mend!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home