Thursday, May 11, 2006

Whine and Cheese

Threw out my back and whoa, boy does it hurt like a motherfucker. Now bedridden at the family home in PA all I can do is whimper and moan. Mother Trouble's weekend will be a groovy psychedelic kaleidoscope of muscle relaxers and painkillers. Mother's Day will likely be spent abed, sedated and drooling.

I'll bet some moms dragged to salmonella buffets and gifted with eau de putrid flowers wish they got to spend Sunday in a happy coma.

The bad news is this: no more high heels! No karaoke because (unlike certain Congressmen, ahem) I won't drive while under sedative medication, and my friends here are all drunk drivers! No Superfly! No blogging, because sitting for more than 30 seconds at a time produces a cold searing agony, ripping up my spine!

Waaaaaaaah!

Take care and be kind to your spine. Trouble, OUT!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

awww, you poor thing. I hope you feel better soon!! Love you!

6:29 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Trouble, sorry about your back and the need to watch daytime tv.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

Sorry about your back, but congratulations on the muscle relaxers! Coicidentally, I threw out my foot yesterday.

10:25 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

So sorry to hear you are hurting! Big gentle hug your direction Sweetie.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home