Thursday, May 04, 2006

Never Go Against a Sicilian When Death is on the Line!

Not even a special TV night of Idol, House, and Unan1mous; a festive viewing of "The Princess Bride" (Cary Elwes and "House"'s Jesse Martin--separated at birth?), and a half-dressed Superfly could assuage my disgust with rich people and fake writers with million-dollar book deals.

I think it's catching: most blogs I read this morning are rife with incendiary anonymous comments, bitching, moaning, and, yes, disgust. What's the beef? Rampant stupidity, dur.

Perhaps it is an astrological phenomenon, like Mercury going retrograde, mucking up communications.

Perhaps we are "over" the blogging thing, as argued by the know-it-alls at Slate.

Perhaps it's the weather.

I'm going to get some fresh air, sunshine, exercise, coffee and a croissant. I suggest you do the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I'm going to take your suggestions! Also a manicure/pedicure. Enjoy the glorious weather Miss Trubs! Love ya.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home