Monday, June 26, 2006

Fantasy Dates

In which I inquire of you, lovely reader, about the identity of your fantasy date and the itinerary of your time spent with them. Let's keep it within the realm of live celebrities, please.

Me:

Jeremy Bloom and I would talk football over beer and chicken wings. Bets would be offered and 2007/2008 brackets chosen. He is not permitted to talk about himself, except where he discusses being part of the great Philadelphia Eagles.

After this we return to the cabana, where in-between waving giant palm fronds over my Singapore Sling-guzzling self on the chaise he croons romantic standards, flexes his 8-pack, and blows me kisses.

Your turn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

This is going to sound gay and people will probably make fun of me but I don't care. My fantasy date is with my grandmother. I would give my left arm to be able to see her again and spend just a few more hours with her. There are so many things that I didn't get to learn from her and so many things I miss about her. If I could pick anyone in the world, it would be her. I wouldn't care where we went or what we did, I would just sit there and soak up everything, every word, every gesture, everything. Ok, now I'm crying.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home