Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween!

The inspiration for my costume this year.




I miss dressing up the house in all the Halloween finery I collected over the years (especially the funny dia de los muertos stuff I picked up). I miss trick-or-treaters and stale mini-size candy.

Halloween in NYC is different. At the magazine where I gleefully toil, we are encouraged to come to work, on a Tuesday, dressed in costume. This fills me with joy. Almost as much as having three bylines on the site at one time! Almost!

A toast of ghoulish grog to one and all on All Hallow's Eve. May your Halloween 2006 be frightfully good.

Boo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

So what did you dress up as?

5:50 PM  
Blogger marty said...

I dressed up as an accountant. Frightening!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

A Deal or No Deal briefcase girl!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home