Sunday, October 22, 2006

Here is What I Think

I think Joe Buck needs to stick to baseball commentary.

I think The J-E-T-S are looking pretty good. I'll never cease being an Eagles fanatic (a couple of losses don't faze me, bro) but for Superfly I shall consider rooting for dem Jets once in awhile. NEVER the Jints. I mean: NEVER! Besides, the Jets got one talented receiver that doesn't bring down his team with ridiculous prima donna antics.

Too bad about the Mets. I think it's really a shame.

I accompanied Superfly to a motocross race in another state, for which he was taking photographs, not racing. I think that I like motocross about as much as I like having the flu.

I think Fiji water is my crack/smack/bump/mallomars. I hoard it and selfishly refuse to share it.

As we were driving through Connecticut, I think I invented a new term for people like Paris Hilton: Whoress. If you see that word somewhere else after today, let those thieving bastards know they owe me proper credit, or a case of Fiji water.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'll keep my eye out to make sure that no one else is using your word without due credit.

I like your car game of making up new names for Paris and probably others. We never used to play car games.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home