Thursday, January 04, 2007

Oh, Hell Yes!

Guess what?

I'm going video. I'll probably start on this blog (once I figure out how the hell to do it) and eventually I'll get my own show. Mark my words.

No, I'm not a cutie-pie Couric, gossipy celeb-drooler, talk show maven, hipster doofus scenester or a psuedo-serious political reporting talking bobble-head. What I see, what I want, what I will have is my own irreverant Trouble show, wherein I wax poetic or rant spectacularly about stuff. Cars, mostly, and sports, rock 'n roll, sex, and bedbugs, of course.

But first I must be trained. Look for video Trouble in February!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I can't wait!! And you are a hottie.

7:06 AM  
Blogger marty said...

I think I can do video w/hipcast.com.

Which service are you using?

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home