Saturday, February 24, 2007

Movin' on Out

Superfly is on the verge of accepting a position in Denver, meaning we shall relocate at the beginning of April. Just after Pesach.

Frantically looking for some occupational activity of my own, preferably still in media.

It pains me to leave NYC and my burgeoning writing career behind me but family concerns trump all others.

Rest assured, friends, there will be a ginormous farewell blow-out in NYC and in Lancaster. In the meantime, Supe and I will be making a photographic memory book of the people and places we adore in our hometowns.

Get the word out, and if you want your very own personal invite to one or both of the aforementioned parties, please send your contact information to: worldoftrouble@fastmail.us

Love to all!

4 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

WOWZA !!!!! :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

OMG! This is good right? Now you get to be near the trublets? I wish only good things for you.
Maybe I can finally meet you at your farewell party!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

Man oh man, the excitement!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

OMG, I just saw this!!! You are leaving NYC??? Crapmonkeys! But I'm pleased you will be closer to the munchkins. Add me to the list please.

lisabindacity@gmail.com

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home