Saturday, July 21, 2007

I done went to a party!

Caught mid-mock

Perfectly normal, nice people with stupefyingly boring jobs, getting their pretense on for a networking event. My head was about to explode with all the snarky, mean, totally inappropriate things I felt like saying.

Which is why me, the papparazzi-Superfly, and an unending pint of Guinness, sat way in the back, dark corner.

And yes, jerks, I know I'm all shiny. Everyone in that place was schvitzing like whores in church. And I'm all hunched over because the wooden benches there were sending spikes of pain up my spine as I sat upon them.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Shiny or not, you still look glamorous!!

4:36 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

It sounds kinda fun, actually ;-)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home