Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year Hopes, Wishes and Dreams

I hope America sees a presidential election in which Bloomberg runs against Obama.

I wish reality TV would replaced with interesting and worthwhile television programming.

I hope Ryan Seacrest and Carson Daly battle to the death over who will replace Dick Clark. And both lose.

I wish more women with lovely voices would become successful, instead of histrionic Mariah-wannabes and the loathsome parade of breathy, baby-voiced twats (I'm talking to you Feist, Colbie Caillat, Ingrid Michaelson, Lily Allen, etc.)whom I'd like to punch in their throats.

I hope social networking sites become obsolete.

I dream I'll get married this year.

I wish they would really find a cure.

I hope China doesn't team up with the Middle Eastern Scaries.

I dream of retiring to Hawaii.

I wish I could lose weight by glaring at myself in the mirror.

I hope my friends are well, warm, happy and having fun--wherever they may be.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

I think the New York Knicks wiining a basketball game might be a worthwhile addition.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home