Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Prodigal Blogger Returns

Landsakes, it's been a long time!

So much has happened since the last time I posted to this blog, I think I'd better keep it haiku short:

1. My darling baby was born July 28, 2009. She is the end-all, be-all.

2. My psychiatrist and therapist together decided that I was misdiagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in 2004. They were very apologetic.

3. Like a whole lot of other media types, I was laid off from my job and have not found a suitable replacement. This sucks donkey balls, but I manage to keep busy with housekeeping and child rearing and fomenting political unrest on Facebook.

4. People I like and respect (who do not know one another) have all pressed me to write a book about my tragically hilarious life. I'm threatening to do just that.

5. Superfly and I recently celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. We are good.

6. I've missed blogging and no longer have any reason not to do it. Hope someone out there is marginally interested to hear this!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

Surprisingly enough, I took a look at my blog roll, and popped in. Glad you are back, voice of reason.

I am voice of all idiocy.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home