Thursday, September 08, 2005

Why I love Autumn


mmm...Apple Cider Posted by Picasa

The crisp, exhilirating air of Fall complements changing leaves and cooler temperatures, prompting people to don jackets, boots, and scarves. Although summer's goodbye is tragic, the tan, burgundy, forest green and rich gold of Autumn sparks memories of lovely walks, scenic drives, and killer shopping.

My favorite Fall memory thus far is driving through the beautiful foliage of the Northeast,listening to great tunes and looking forward to hanging out with great friends. I remember the sights, scents, and feelings so clearly.

What's your favorite Fall memory?

2 Comments:

Blogger glo said...

Let's not go there ... fall precedes winter and we all know how much I love summer ... 'nuff said

12:53 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I love when the leaves change color. I am fortunate enough to live in New England where the leaves turn red, orange and yellow. I love driving around and admiring the scenery.

I'll be sure to take pictures for my blog this year.

I also love the fact that there are no more bees.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home