Thursday, September 15, 2005

Yay me! Woot! Woot!

I think I mentioned that I interviewed with a new firm and decided I really wanted to work with them. I pulled out all the stops in my two interviews and hoped I didn't look too desperate. During one interview, the owner expressed frustration at finding a candidate with a specific--and rather rare--tech knowledge. I set about researching the technology and reading resumes on my own time. After the second interview, I sent a thank you note (via email) with an attached resume of someone in the city with the right expertise, to show I wasn't all talk.

I just got the call that they want me to start Monday. Oh, and that resume I sent? That was the person they JUST placed at their client's company. "You're right on target," he says.

Wyle E. Trouble, Super Genius.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Woot!! Good for you!! I'm so happy for you babe!!

5:17 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Mazel Tov :)

4:45 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Here's to my favorite smart cookie!!! Good for you Sweetie.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home