Friday, January 27, 2006

Big Ups to the Blogroll

Maybe you've noticed my list of links to other blogs and websites, off to the left down there. I hope you clicked on one or two, they aren't there for nothing. Because it is indeed a slow blog day, and Superfly and I are off for another outrigger canoeing and karaoke extravaganza, I thought I'd pay tribute to those fine URLs.

E-A-G-L-E-S: 'Nuff said. Hardest working team in football.

The Rack: My friend Rackie's had more than her share of challenges lately, but maintains her wry humor at all costs. Supportive and kind beyond measure, she's the kind of friend everyone wants.

Lucky Bastard: I don't know this guy, but he's living the life. A successful LA writer, I want to hate him, but he's insightful and funny. Bastard.

Bushwick Bombshell: No idea where the "three-toed sloth" comes from, but Tracy's blog consistently cracks me the hell up. Plus, she's a redhead, and half-Irish, half-Jewish like me. Separated at birth, we were.

LB and Ally da Pup: Well, Miss LB is a classy show-biz lady and Ally is her faithful canine companion. I can't believe she doesn't have her own show yet.

Mr. Oogie Boogie and
The Water Princess
: Most darling couple, ever. So chic, urban, and sweet, their blogs are a joy to read.

McSweeney's: What can I say? I heart Dave Eggers.

The Erudite Bouncer: Our man on the box will be published later this year. Check out his inspired ramblings while the gettin's good.

Marty the Magnificent: Marty I know from JDate. Accountant by day, actor by night, Marty is so adorable, funny, and smart, I have to say: Ladies? He's single, get crackin'!

Frum Funnies: The Knish. Not updated as often as I'd like, but a source of much kosher amusement.

GAWKER rules!: I want to be a gawker correspondent. They are the cool kids in the lunchroom, y'all. If you can get through a day's postings without snorking whatever you're drinking, I salute you.

Page Six: What can I say? Celeb gossip is my crack.

Get Banged: Bangitout.com, another kosher jokefest, but from Philly Phrums! Best Kosher Top 10 lists, ever. A must read.

Heeb: The New Jew Review: Backstory: When I was doing my magazine in Denver, I saw the first issue of Heeb while dropping off a stack of Hootchie Mama Magazines. It totally blew my skirt up, with it's Jewfro feature and centerfold of Neil Diamond. I wrote them a complimentary email, she checked out HMM's website and returned the compliment. Love-Love. Support Heeb Magazine, it provides a rare and wonderful service to Jewish America.

The Awful Truth: See: Page Six

Joke Repository: Ebaum's World is THE source for email forwards of crazy photographs, videos, and jokes. You can (and I have) spend days perusing their site.

OPEN FIRE!: This guy is so nuts, so talented, so brilliant, what's not to love? I'm a longtime Fling Fling fan, but his other rock videos are awesome and his daily posts are hysterically funny.

There you have it! I'm proud to feature all of the above on my stupid blog that no one reads. MWAH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I got a little choked up.

I love reading your blog and I check it everyday to see what new, witty and insightful things you have to say.

Have fun outrigging. We're going to the Cheesecake Factory. Yum.

4:48 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Ty, Trouble for your kind words and the link. I will reciprocate or something like that.

best,

Marty

5:45 PM  
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

I'm new, and not yet "link-worthy" but so far, I've enjoy the posts I have read. You've got a nice sense of humor.

9:55 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Thanks dear! Love ya bunches along with your NOT-so-stupid blog!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home