Saturday, February 04, 2006

Bloggers Gone Wild

Superfly and I met up with a couple of bloggers last night for a rousing old time of beer, darts, and witty banter. Short of "outing" either one, I will say that he is quite the celebrity blogger and she's already been the victim of senseless anonymous nastygram blog comments, I'd hate for one of those loose cannons to put two-and-two together and stalk her for real.

The four us did a little pub-crawl in Bay Ridge and gossiped and groused over Guinness and Harp (three out of four are Irish spawn), and feasted on the cuisine of Mexico. He-blogger demonstrated a remarkable way of consuming chicken wings that I found to be beyond my capabilities. Speaking of being lame, I totally suck at throwing darts.

Superfly owns his very own fancy-pants set of darts, the sight of which caused he-blogger to get all wide-eyed and drooly. He-blogger and Superfly tried to teach me the correct form for throwing darts, but all I could do was huck the damn thing as hard as possible in the general direction of the dartboard. I think I'll stick to karaoke.

She-blogger is so adorable and hilarious, I could hardly stand it. She tells stories and jokes with admirable aplomb for a shy person, and had us roaring most of the night. It would an outstanding thing if those two get together, I say.

Tomorrow we tape an application video for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Wish Superfly luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Glad you had fun and where in Sam Hill was MY invite??? ;-)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home