Wednesday, February 01, 2006

State of the Union Address

Hey, you probably think I got all frothy with rage, listening to Mr. Bush's desperate, clinging to false hopes speech. I'm sorry, that's the wrong answer.

I wound up on the train from PA that stops at every podunk village between Lancaster and New York, making it a solid four hour trip. Home in time to watch American Idol, but no amount of insipid teasers from network reporters swayed me into watching that turkey shoot. Superfly and I went to Rocco's Pizza instead and talked Knicks over ziti and minestrone.

Here is what I have to say about the State of the Union address: Don't you just love those little sesame balls at Chinese buffet places? So sweet and mushy.

In other news, it's February 1, meaning today is the day Superfly and I join the gym and start eating healthy (hence the ziti LAST night). We're going to get in shape if we have to kick the crap out of some people to do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I just couldn't force myself to listen to that drivel...

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home