Sunday, May 28, 2006

Feh!


Interesting that I get five times more comments when I post a centipede picture than when I post a long-winded political rant, eh?

Since I wasn't having enough fun being crippled, I now also have the flu. It's Memorial weekend; friends and family getting together over BBQ, playing frisbee football or trying out the newly opened neighborhood pool. Superfly is solo-hosting a karaoke gig and having himself a good time.

In our house, however, everyone is abed or a-couch, shaking and sweating. Bottles of aspirin and Advil abound, as do empty water bottles and boxes of Kleenex. I can hobble and shake my way to the bathroom, but that's about it.

All I have to say is this: there better be a big motherfucking payoff at the end of this ride.

I promise no more bug pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm not political and I don't know enough to make an intelligent comment. However, that bug was creepy. *shudders*

7:11 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Please post more bug pics. There is a certain element of your audience that demands them (not sure who else besides me).

5:29 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I guess you have found your core audience - The Anti-CreepyCrawly bloggers ;-)

Hope you feel better soon Sweetie.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home