Thursday, May 25, 2006

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

I was so busy being crippled, I didn't notice my beloved Philadelphia Eagles 5th Round Draft choice: Hunkiest Olympian/NFL kicker EVER!!!! OMG! OMG!

I know I'm a pig--he's just a baby--but DAMN! He's an EAGLE now!

Let me be very clear: no one, not even Jeremy freakin' Bloom, can tear me away from my Superfly boyfriend. And yes, I know it's not exactly a pressing issue for Jeremy Bloom.

That aside, I thought we (the Eagles) need WR and RB, not kickers. Oh, well. What's important here is not eye candy; it's strengthening the Eagles offense and improving team morale. I'd say the Eagles Cheerleaders morale has improved tremendously since Bloom's signing!

Hubba Hubba!

3 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

The Philadelphia Eagles?

The guys who couldn't clench a championship if their lives depended on it? Who tank at the most important moments EVER?

Oh right, THOSE guys ;-)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Listen here, LB the Cowboys fan, your team is now saddled with T.O., so nyah nyah!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I was just about to post a comment that said, Hubba Hubba and then I saw the end of your post. He's hot. Woo. I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home