Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Of all the nerve!

She gives me the shout-out for the dumb tagging thing, sure, and almost always approves my comments, but over this I must protest.

TK? My favorite formerly-of-Bushwick Bombshell?

Our fearless fighter of spoiled teens totally ripped off my centipede post (May 25) and ran with it. She's on Gawker!

[sigh] I ain't mad atcha. Go ahead, become even more famous off my material. I still owe you some beer, so if you can find time in your busy celebrity-writer life, give me a call!

In related news: I found a rubber centipede at the toy store and tossed it into Superfly's jam-packed birthday gift bag. He was not amused.

The cat, however, carried it off to his cardboard box lair.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

Heyyyyy, just because we've both got centipedes doesn't make either one of us the Centipede Queen! All I know is that at my place, the wiggly bugs are turning into repeat visitors lately, and I couldn't keep my yapper shut about it. Apparently they eat roaches, so I guess their presence is why there are no roaches around.

Bah. Anyhow, not sure how your days are planned out in the near future, but once my 60-hour work weeks are over (which should be very soon), we should meet up for beer!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Don't you love that scary-primordial-insect eating other scary-primardial-insects aspect?

Once I'm done screaming and dangling from the chandelier, I try imagining what the centipede thinks of of the gigantic, noisy mass running from it. Not sure how sophisticated centipede contemplation is, but it's an excellent distraction while climbing down from the ceiling.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home