Saturday, April 07, 2007

Arrived!

Glorious!

An arduous two-day caravan from the mean streets, etc. to the purple mountain majesty that is Colorado, we are unpacking in our gorgeous new apartment that would surely turn all you New Yorkers green (washer and dryer in unit! fireplace! two bedrooms and two bathrooms! incredible view! all this for less than a one-room studio in New York City!)

Superfly starts his new job on Monday and I cool my heels for awhile — It's been very hectic.

I mean it most sincerely when I say that you have a lovely place to stay in Colorado, should you desire an inexpensive and absolutely restorative holiday, chez Trouble & Superfly.

Ta for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

"all this for less than a one-room studio in New York City!"

Sheesh. Rub it in ;-)

Congrats on your safe arrival and I'm glad things are going well!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

Washer and dryer?? Two bathrooms?? Holy jeez.

Sometimes I remember the studio apartment I lived in in Baltimore, which was 650 square feet and had 24-hour security, elevators, plus laundry and a convenience store in the basement, and which cost less than I currently pay to share a small, run-down, war-torn, closetless, bathtubless 1.5-bedroom apartment with a roommate (I live in the .5 bedroom), and I want to cry.

Anyway. Congratulations on the new place!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home