Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Let Them Eat Cupcakes

Woe is me, I've been EXECUTED by Gawker. I was invited to suck someone's weenie at Gawker. Unfortunately, I'm on a strict no-toxic-weenies diet these days. Besides, when would it ever be available for sucking --It's always shoved up a repellent someone's (Maer Roshan, Julia Allison, Dave Z.'s, etc.) ass.

Anyway, it's just been one of those days.

My recently-former employer arrogantly and unapologetically stealing my stories, this commenter execution bummer, and having to motherfucking pack every damn piece of shit thing in this apartment.

Here's hoping a night of Waikiki Wally's will see an improvement in my mood.

SUMBITCH!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Absinthe said...

Damn, girl. I just read this, so I'm behind by a few days...both of those things you describe sound rage-inducing.
And should anyone imply that Gawker is anything but touched by the hand of God, they apparently get the ax. Ah, well. They got sucky in '06 anyway.
Thx for the encouraging comment, btw.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home