Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


I'm sitting at home, amid half-packed boxes and piles of paper, worrying about developing cankles.

One foot on the banana peel that acts as catalyst for sliding down the slippery slope towards 40, I actually feel pretty young and vital. Hector, the IT guy at my work, refuses to believe I am older than him (he's 25). I have a pretty swanky life, full of great friends, awesomely insane family and the superfly-ingest boyfriend, ever. It's a good life, and I'm just getting wound up.

So Happy Birthday to Me — and Star Jones, Allyson Hannigan, the late Steve McQueen, and the late-and-soon-to-be-exhumed Harry Houdini.

I think tonight we break open the Veuve...

5 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Miss Trubs!!!

I hope this is the best year EVER for you :-)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!! I don't believe that you're a day over 26 (hey, you said that you were older than the IT guy).

I'm still so sorry I can't see you off. I'm in MN this week and when I get back you'll be gone.

Anyway,Happy Birthday!! Much love.

5:32 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Happy Birthday, Trouble! You don't look a day over 25.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

Happy birthday!!

And a fellow Aries!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Absinthe said...

Happy embarrassingly belated birthday!!! Hope you had a fantastic one...
also hope your move goes/went as smoothly as possible!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home