Monday, March 12, 2007

Sheesh!

The Superfly/Trouble Farewell East Coast U.S. Tour is already underway, with appearances in the D.C. area and Amishville well-attended and terrifically fun, if a bit sad. All those promises to come out and visit us in Denver better be real, people!

Next stop: Manhattan.

A brunch is in the works for this coming Sunday, March 18. Since many attendees will be coming from L.I., S.I. and Jersey, we will likely hold it in Brooklyn. Interested? Write me at worldoftrouble@fastmail.us and I'll immediately provide the necessary details.

Plans are in place for a fabulous night of friends, booze and karaoke in Manhattan on Tuesday, March 20. Interested? Write me: worldoftrouble@fastmail.us and I'll immediately provide the necessary details.

If you can't make either and wish to make some plans to get together with either or both of us before we depart westward on March 31, write me: worldoftrouble@fastmail.us.

Also, anyone willing to help us move crap into a truck on March 31 will be rewarded handsomely: Write me: worldoftrouble@fastmail.us, please.

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Darling Miss Trubs, I love you to bits but does it have to be in Brooklyn?

If so, I will travel that direction but lazy girl that I am, I would prefer Manhattan ;-)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I can't make it to any of the events. :(
You're not coming to RI are you?
Since I can't make any of the events, will you invite me to CO? I've never been and would love to come out there.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home