Friday, August 24, 2007

For Your Entertainment, While I Disassemble a Mighty Bedroom Fort



This is Bob. Bob is my friend and I love him very much. He's one helluva singer, which you may or may not be able to discern from this video. Bob was astonishingly drunk at the time, didn't know the song as well as some of those in attendance at the Lodge, yet sang better than anyone of us ever could.

Bob lives in Lancaster and is the star of many a local playhouse musical. In fact, he is in rehearsals right now for Little Shop of Horrors, playing Seymour. He and K-Money and Lore and our other karaoke friends go out without me, drink Lager that I can't get here in Denver, and hells bells do I miss them. And Lager. And the Lodge.

Mood: Wistful Demon Space Pirate

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home