Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Red Side of the Moon

Wanna geek out on lunar eclipse? Here's the Wiki.

Wiccans celebrate the lunar eclipse as a coming together of the god (the sun) and the goddess (the moon). Bow chicka-bow-bow! Just how are we celebrating, eh? I'm kidding. Witches, too, recognize the lunar eclipse as a wonderful and magical time. I am happy to hear that, even if it looks foreboding, the lunar eclipse does not spell bad mojo for anyone.

Can you imagine how frightened early humans must have been to see the full moon turn blood red? I gobbled up a sleeping pill last night (insomnia) so I missed the damn eclipse. Good thing a whole bunch of science nerds stayed up to analyze and photograph it for me and you.

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

That's the way my eye looked last week ;-)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home