Monday, February 18, 2008

Going to the Chapel

Well now, it's official: Superfly and Trouble will wed.

Fresh on the heels of the Democratic National Convention in Denver, CO will be the Great Kosher Luau, a/k/a our delightful nuptials.

Want to get a fancy invite? Send me an email, why don't you: worldoftrouble@fastmail.us.

What's that? Did someone say the word "Bridezilla"? Bite your tongue. I am the sweetest, most reasonable bride in history. But I swear, if that DJ plays any kind of goofy line-dancing song I will HAVE HIS ASS!

Oh, and, you bet your sweet ass we are registered.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Smerdyakov said...

I don't need an invite, but i would like the DJ's name. I bet he'd play the "Achy Breaky" song for a hundred bucks

5:21 PM  
Blogger marty said...

Congrats Trouble! Will you dance the Macarena as your first dance as husband and wife?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

we'll be there with our gay bells on.

oh, and i've been posting again.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home