Saturday, February 09, 2008

Surgery Journal, Part Deux

There are actually two happening in the next couple of months. The first is the last week of February, I cannot wait! The surgeon is well-known, he's even been on the "Today" show. As he examines my nude form we talk about cars. He's a Porsche guy.

He looks like a lot of guys who contacted me on JDate. Despite this, he's a swell guy. His assistant is mega-efficient and scares me just a little.

The second surgery is caught up in interminable insurance foolishness. I don't want to get my hopes up any higher than they are, but that surgeon does appear confident. He doesn't look like a surgeon, by the by, he looks like a college professor. Western Civ, maybe. He shares a name (though differently spelled) with a Urologist I once knew, who was an utter bastard.

Little-Known Trouble Fact: I was a grantwriter for the Dept. of Urology and secretary to a world-famous prostate cancer researcher/surgeon. As part of my job I got to call little old men and ask them about their erections.

I am tempted to post before and afters. Not that tempted!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home