Monday, January 02, 2006

Get Your Kicks in 2006

Well now! Hope everyone had a blast on NYE and then survived Sunday's hangover.

Time to regroup and TCB: To hell with resolutions, let's just say the slate was wiped clean of distractions and laziness over the weekend and now it's time to cowboy up on that To Do list.

My first To Do items for 2006 are: get crack-a-lackin' on my book, join NYSC, and arrange for some volunteering opportunities. Plenty of those to go around, I know, but I think I'd like to concentrate on kids with mental illness.

Wish me luck! I'd love to hear your ambitious plans for the year, or salacious details of your New Year's Eve.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I have decided to make a huge change in my life. I am stopping working on my MBA and I am going to pursue a degree/career in School Counseling (or Psychology).
My NYE was spent having a nice conversation with my man about my new career choice.

11:59 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Well I got major blotto on NYE and spent most of the next day paying for it ;-)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Good for you, LB! Sometimes you just need it, I say.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home