Thursday, December 29, 2005

2005 Was A Great Year Because...

1. I met Superfly in February
2. I got together with old friends and made some new ones, courtesy JDate
3. Peace finally was brokered between myself and my ex-husband
4. Treatment for my illness became no big whoop
5. My stalker in Colorado found a new person to admire
6. I came to terms with many issues and learned to move the hell on
7. My karaoke singing reached spectacular heights
8. I learned how to paddle an outrigger canoe
9. My little kids started writing me cards and letters
10. Trouble Jr. is on the honor roll and otherwise totally got herself together, causing me to actually beam with pride.
11. My relationship with my parents improved greatly once I imagined them at my age, struggling and mostly clueless, like me.
12. I started a blog that allows me to vent like a motherfucking volcano, bitch. :)
13. I wrote a childrens book, and an outline and several chapters of a caper.
14. Superfly and I have a karaoke company. We have, like, 700+ songs! And our first gig!
15. LB just kept on being fabulous, all year long.
16. The Rack got a new car, kicked ass in school, and now has a boyfriend. Woot!
17. The Marty show went to England
18. Twatwaffle Jones and I had a falling-out, but she is and always will be the damn funniest JDate chatter of all time.
19. Superfly got an awesome new job.
20. I got Ferrero Rocher for Chanukah, bitches.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

I'm so happy for you!! I'm so happy for me!! I have enjoyed almost meeting you and have failed to complete my year by meeting you in person. However, my New Year's Resolution is to meet you in person.
I'm so happy that things are going well for you and for most everyone that I know.

5:13 PM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Love ya Hon!

And what a great year for you - I'm so pleased!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home