Monday, July 17, 2006

Reunion, Revisited

Thought you might get a chuckle out of this one.

Did you all have Continuation? A dance to commemorate moving from jr. high to high school? We did, and group-dated to the Country Dinner Playhouse. I can't remember the play, but I do remember the hideous embarassment of having parents chauffeur us and generally say mortifying things.

The brace-face with devil eyes and a pirate blouse is me. Behind me is my former boyfriend, on-and-off, from 8th grade to age 27. He's a doctor now, and married to Kristi-the-Tongue. Go figure. Jan Deland, remember him as "the pizza boy"?.

Our 20th High School Reunion. Last weekend, the jocks, geeks, spirit kids, stoners, punks, theatre geeks, band geeks, and hopeless loners all converged on Denver, Colorado to try and place names to adult faces of people they haven't seen in 20 years. And I missed it! Bah!

A very handsome man named Breck (whom I've known since about 7th grade)sent me a link to pictures from our graduating year and from the 10- and 20-year reunions. He's a mensch. Jan, there are acres of pictures of you, in all three links--check it out! I won't post it here unless Breck says it's ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Honey, I am as lost as you are. I had to have Mr. Breck provide captions with names. Did you see Drew Lang? He now looks like a different species from the picture above.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

The Sunshine Boys! Yep, it was turd.

I'll send you what Breck sent me. If he don't like it, he can challenge me to a duel.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home