Monday, September 25, 2006

Well, Hello!

Blogger forgive me, it's been six days since my last post.

My fabulous internship is going very well, thank you! Working at a prestigious joint has its benefits, like membership in the company health club! Woot!

A big shana tova shout-out to all my heebs, yo. You, written in the book. Apples and honey. Raisin challah french toast for all! With berry sauce!

Superfly and I had a breakneck weekend of zooming to CT on Saturday for a race to photograph, then back to NYC for a concert, then straight-on to Lancaster to sleep, just to wake up and drive to MD for another concert, and--finally--right back to NYC.

That rattle and hum in the car? A broken exhaust. Sounds expensive? Darn tootin'.

I'm tired. I got a beer to drink. Smell ya laterz.

4 Comments:

Blogger marty said...

My boss gives us free spinach, Trouble.

All the spinach we can carry is ours FREE.

Are you jealous, Trouble?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Bobulah said...

hey--what happened to you guys sunday. was i supposed to just meet you there? i waited for you to call until around 10 and then i fell asleep. :( sorry i missed you. see you next time!

9:01 AM  
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I think you should say a blogger Hail Mary too ;-)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Leave It To Cleavage said...

L'Shana Tova to you too!! I'm glad to hear that things are going well.

Much love!!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home